Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ALAN Record Carbonio - Vintage carbon fiber road bike! - $1500


ALAN Record Carbonio - Vintage carbon fiber road bike! - $1500 (Round Hill, VA)


Date: 2012-03-01, 9:28AM EST
Reply to: d3vhq-2878670894@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

You are looking at an Alan Record Carbonio. It was built in the mid to late eighties, however I'm not sure of the exact year. Those who know vintage Alans better than me may be able to tell from the serial number.

The bike is entireley period correct. It was literally stored for 25 years, pulled from storage, cleaned and tuned, and now being sold to you!

I am the second owner of this awesome bike. The original owner of this Alan paid about $2500 for it brand new in the mid 1980's!

The frame measures 57.5 cm. The original owner is 5'8" and I am 5'10". The bike fit us both very well.

- Alan Record Carbonio carbon fiber frame - EXTREMELY light!
- Campagnolo C-record components
- Campagnolo Victory Strada rims
- Modolo Master Pro brakes
- Cinelli Criterium bars
- Bernard Hinault Turbo seat
- Vittoria Competition Rally 23 tires - Brand new

The derailleurs were just tuned by the owner of Velo Classique in Purcellville. He looked over the bike for me as well.

The bike shows the perfect amount of patina for its age. My pictures do not do this bike bike justice. I'm not an expert on these bikes but if you have any questions, PLEASE ask and I will do my best to find the answer!

I am open to offers on the bike. My pictures do not do this bike bike justice.

Feel free to call! (seven zero three) 727-1272

Thanks!


  • Location: Round Hill, VA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 0image 1
image 2image 3
PostingID: 2878670894

No comments:

Post a Comment