Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

58cm MECCANICO GIRO NJS TRACK BIKE COMPLETE


58cm MECCANICO GIRO NJS TRACK BIKE COMPLETE - $1200 (Nolita / Bowery)


Date: 2012-05-03, 1:24PM EDT
Reply to: j3mfx-2994042449@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

UP FOR SALE IS A MECCANICO GIRO NJS track bike - complete

If you know, you know, if you don't, I will try and explain a bit...Usually Japanese Keirin frames run on the smaller side of things, 53cm, 54cm, etc. Finding an NJS Keirin frame in this large size is hard to come by - I know because I looked for a long time. Giro has some pretty cool paint color schemes going on - this one is a hot pink/white fade - Pink on the sides of the tubes with a white fade running down the center. Bottom bracket stamp out and fork lugs have some nice yellow accents. I have too many bikes and frankly this one is a bit too large for me - when I bought it, I was told it was a 57cm but it just doesn't fit like the rest of my 57cm frames. I have some fun nitto cruiser bars with old school Oakley grips (once again, if you know, you know) set up on the bike as of now - your choice whether or not you actually want them.

The bike has some scrapes, paint chips, knicks and knacks, a ping a pong a ding a dong - check it out for yourself if you want to make sure you're getting the full story. There are no enormous dents like you find on ebay - yes I know, that one seller who has a million keirin frames and they were all raced by a professional racer, and yes, they all have a dent in the top tube the size of the large coconut water (the $5 one) from a crash. Also, that seller has a great selection of tubular rims in case you want to ride on the track - oh but wait, you probably don't, this is, just like everyone else looking on craigslist - a bike made to be ridden on the track but bought in new york city so that you can swag out on the street.

components include:

Brand new NITTO njs 90cm jaguar stem
Brand new NITTO njs jaguar seatpost 27.0 clamp diameter
Hatta Headest
Hatta Bottom Bracket
Nitto cruiser bars (I admit, this was my bike to cruise around with my girlfriend, but she, like most girls, doesn't really cruise around that much and therefore I don't use it)
Miche Primato Cranket ( I know, for you njs heads out there, this just doesn't cut it - but hey, like I said, this was my cruiser bike and I didn't have the money for that hot shit)
SANSIN japan hubs pre suntour (if you know, you know) laced to SUN MISTRAL aero anodized rims - clincher of course
Vintage with tons of life left PANARACER PASELA gum wall tires 700c x 25
Vintage REGAL GIRARDI hot pink matching saddle - I spent $250 dollars on this fucking thing and now it is scraped up, but damn it is cool, I want you to think it is cool, you DO think it is cool, right?
CINELLI clips and STRAPS - size Large (hopefully if you ride a 58cm frame you got some feet to match mah dude!)

MAKE ME AN OFFER I WONT DECLINE :) :) :)

....LET ME KNOW what you need - probably a tube for that rear tire....(you want nitto drops instead, cool we can work something out, etc)

AND MORE PICS:
MORE PICS:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79823939@N00/

and if you don't know much about GIRO bikes - check this youtube video...it's in...japanese!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdiuoRZtfTQ








tags like graffiti like bomb the system like art like street like messenger like life: NJS, KEIRIN, MECCANICO, GIRO, NITTO, SUN MISTRAL, PANARACER, CINELLI, COLNAGO, PIZZA, COFFEE, BIKE, TRACK, FIXED GEAR, FIXIE, 2007 WAS DOPE, YAY, SPRING/SUMMER, CAMPAGNOLO, SHAMAL, VENTO, BORA, ATLANTA 96, KHS AERO, CANNONDALE TRACK, CANNONDALE 92 93 94 95, THE GREEN CANNONDALE, VINTAGE, RARE, PINK, LOOK COOL, RIDE FAST, RIDE SAFE



  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2994042449


No comments:

Post a Comment