Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

57cm 1960's Vintage Dawes Galaxy Road Bike Reynolds 531 Brooks Saddle - $450

57cm 1960's Vintage Dawes Galaxy Road Bike Reynolds 531 Brooks Saddle - $450 (Greenpoint)


Date: 2012-03-09, 10:44AM EST
Reply to: bvwfr-2887748052@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This old Dawes Galaxy was made in England, is in good shape for it's age and appears to be from the 60's, based on the earlier style Reynolds 531 decal. Other than needing new sew up tires it is complete and in good order. It has a lot of nice details and decals, as well as an original Brooks B15 leather saddle. The double butted steel lugged frame measures 57cm c-c along the seat-tube and would best fit someone around 5'10" - 6' tall. Email me or call 413.896.7195 if you are interested.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Tags: British English Racing nervex lightweight Green Mens Tall

2 comments:

  1. I own a 1970 Dawes galaxy. I would like to restore the bicycle. I would like to see if you could send me three photos of the downtube decal that has the Latin writing on it. A left side center and right side decal photo. I have the ability to make decals. When I’m finished with the project I will be glad to send you two decals.
    Email N46F@hotmail.com
    Regards
    George Vaeth
    Dallas, Texas USA

    ReplyDelete