Total Pageviews

Friday, September 21, 2012

Vintage Italian Racing Bicycle (Torelli 58 cm) w/ Brooks saddle


Vintage Italian Racing Bicycle (Torelli 58 cm) w/ Brooks saddle - $650 (SE Portland)


Date: 2012-09-21, 11:25AM PDT
 mwrbn-3287101900@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello! I am finally and regretfully selling my beautiful Torelli road bicycle. Although this bike has been really great to me, I am trying to simplify my life and the bike is a bit small for me. The bike is 58 cm, comes with pretty much all campy components, STI shifters, and a Brooks saddle. The frame is made from Columbus Zona tubing--an alloy of Nivacrom (steel containing Vanadium and Niobium). It is a complete bike with all working parts and ready to ride the streets immediately. The bike is a true pleasure to ride physically and aesthetically, and it just may make you feel like you're in that old movie "Breaking Away." Please contact me if you have any further questions and are interested in buying the bike.

image 0

image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

  • Location: SE Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment