Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rare 1973 Raleigh Periwinkle Competition - $650 (Madrona)


Rare 1973 Raleigh Periwinkle Competition - $650 (Madrona)


Date: 2012-02-22, 1:32PM PST
Reply to: vbz2k-2860619508@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling my 1973 periwinkle purple Raleigh Competition. I have never seen another vintage adult road bike in this shade of purple. It is a beautiful bike.
I am selling it because I have been in one two many bike accidents and don't enjoying riding in the city anymore. I would like to sell it to somebody that can appreciate it more than I have been lately.

I am not sure what size it is, but I am 5'10 and it fits me well.

It has a vintage leather Brooks Professional saddle,
new brown fabric grip tape on the handle bars,
a rear fender for the rain,
new front and back brake pads for wet terrain,
safety lights that attach into the ends of the handle bars,
a front head light,
a cool front fabric pouch to put stuff in,
newish touring tires,
new aluminum rims,
and I will also throw in my bike pump, ulock, and size medium helmet since I wont be needing them anymore.

Feel free to email me with any questions about this rad bike! :)



  • Location: Madrona
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 0image 1
image 2image 3
PostingID: 2860619508

No comments:

Post a Comment