Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

vintage Trek 660 - Campy - excellent condition - $550


vintage Trek 660 - Campy - excellent condition - $550 (PDX)


Date: 2012-03-04, 10:06AM PST
Reply to: z2rtj-2884144845@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am the original owner of this very nice vintage Trek 660, 60 cm c-t, purchased in 1984 in Denver Colorado. The bike has always been stored inside and with a very few minor paint chips is in excellent condition. No dents, no rust, always well maintained, very low miles - it was my "show bike".
Beautiful DuPont Imron paint
Reynolds 531 double butted tubing
Campy Nuovo Record front derailleur
Campy Nuovo Record rear derailleur
Campy shifters
Speedy Modolo Brakes
The bike has had various upgrades over the years. and I need to take some new pictures, which I will do tomorrow and post them.
I live in Bend and will be visiting Portland this weekend. I will probably only bring the bike if there is serious interest shown. If I bring the bike to Portland, the best times for me to show it are Thursday 3/8 afternoon/early evening or Saturday 3/10.
$550 firm Thanks!
Photobucket
Photobucket

  • Location: PDX
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2884144845

1 comment:

  1. this is a real beauty....too bad my legs are too short for a 60 cm c-t.......

    ReplyDelete